nizam odd girly nite

Saturday, December 17, 2011 Nizam Riadzi 1 Comments

                                                   Assalamualaikum...


It has been another odd nite for me tonite. Why, because the situation that im facing right now, its just to odd for me. I have so many asgmnt to do, but im doing nothing with that..just relaxing without thingking bout it at all. And then, there is still lots of chapter that i need to cover, but again, im just relaxing and make it like...Ok, laa esok2 saja...goshhh..its odd lolll...


Normally im not like this, but tonite myb my lazy nite. If my frenz read this, im sure they will gelak bagai nak rak cause im RAJIN??? erkkk..thats was just to PERFECT ODD evaa...hahaha...


Well, wanna know what im doing in this odd situation which im not doing b4....


COLLECTING SOME CUTE PICTURE FROM GOOGLE..^^










Ok fine, the last picture not so cute...hahahaha, but thats me when im in LOL mood....well, this is my odd girly post isnt...So, pleas dont muntah yaaa...happy2 to wokeh...

p/s: those pix make me feels so LOLL...luv it...^^

You Might Also Like

1 lemas bunyi blubblub:

Salam...trime kasih sudi taip sini...