The beauty of meteor garden

Friday, December 16, 2011 Nizam Riadzi 2 Comments

                                                       Assalamualaikum...

Its around 4.50am now...just wakeup actually, semalam after isyak terus pengsan myb cause penat sangat...huhuhu... Ok, actually just wanna story about what i see last couple of nite. The meteor garden. Yup, the star in the sky with the moon light...wooo, so luvly and im so glad to see that.



For the first nite, i keep wonder why my chines frenz just looking up at the sky, i wonder why??? Hemm, at that moment just thinking myb its just one of their religion ritual or what so ever, but at the second nite which is yesterday...woooo..yes, its being like a fiesta for them..so many chnes frenz go outsite and lepaking with their frenz looking at the sky. That time i just walk by from my asgmnt meeting, slowly walk back to dpp and looking up see the beautiful star...goshh, ausssoommm...rugi la siapa yang tak tengok time tu...

I cant discribe how im amaze with the beauty of creation that has been made by Allah. So peaceful that time, feels like the star keep smiling to me. That moment, i know why the chnes frenz keep looking at the star, they cant resist the beauty of meteor garden in the sky, with the moon light...perhhh, memang terbaik...

Im seeting near with chnes frenz..n its seem like im just the only malay guy that sitting with them and enjoy the view. Hahaha, what a nice view, why cause we can see the real meteor keep passing in the sky. Everyone keep shouting and say there another meteor...here and there, keep shouting bout the meteor garden in the sky. Its happy to see my chnes mber with their frenz enjoy their snack and chit chat together under the moon light...^^.

Actually, that time i do fells envy gilerr, yelah im the only malay guy that sitting with them n for sure they will speak mandarin rite..but sometime they also speak malay n inglish wit me. They asking me why not invite my malay frenz...erkkk, i didt knw wht to say..hahaha, my member semuanya duduk dalam bilik do something i guess or busy with the asgmnt...^^. I have asgmnt too, but sometimes we need to relax our mind for a while and take that moment to amaze the beauty creation from Allah rite...^^

That moment, i feels bertapa hebat dan agungnya Allah. Im just to kecik and do feels bersyukur I got to see the meteor too...^^. This is my first time to see the meteor with my own eye in the sky. But, it must me more memorable if Im looking at the star with my family or luvly frenz...Ahhh, nevermind laa...my chnes frenz suda teman me...its ok too...^^

Tonite, I didt know...ya lahh, after isyak terus pengsan...x pikir ape dahh...tau nak tidur je, relax otak kejap...sian mata nihh...ohohoho....n then wakeup je td, hujan..perhh..sejuk giler...panaskan air, masak meggi n teh, layan movie then update my usang blog...kikikiii....suda bersawang ini blog...bahasa pun kian terabur...goshhh....sory la for sesape yg x paham bahasa malaylish ak yang erkkk...tetttt...^^

p/s: terlalu bersyukur dapat peluang tengok meteor depan mata....

You Might Also Like

2 lemas bunyi blubblub:

Salam...trime kasih sudi taip sini...