i do make a wrong step before...

Monday, July 25, 2011 Nizam Riadzi 0 Comments

                                             Assalamualaikum...

Hai guys, tq cos willing to read my blog...(cakap omputihh tuu..weiii..ahakzzzz...^^)...ok nyampah aku..ahakzz...So, what happen tonight...hemm, if you guys asking me...i just back from town cillax (chill out + relax)with my sis...(my sis lagi..hufttt...). So, nothing interesting sebab like usual if im go out with her, the place that she wanna go only to the shopping mall...goshhh, beli kasut, beli baju with her baby lagi..goshhh....im now not Pak Lang anymore, but Pak Malang sudah nihh...dushhh....(- -)".

Penat jalan sana sini....my sis n i (with her 2 son for sure...) makan2 n then we go to one place that i think its really familiar with me...hemm, such a memory lane....yes, i remember that place, the place where i being slap by her...hahaha....ok, its not funny on that time....my face rasa kebas loll...

Hemm...actually she is one of my best friend....and why she slap my beauty face ...(ahakzz...gojes2 org cakap..kjakaka)...its because i said something that i should not said....huhuhu...its too personal i guess...so, didt have to say it in here...but the only one thing that i remember until now, she said....

"Just be your self...i love you, give my old nizam back...seriously i didt know who you are....please give my old nizam back..."

OMG...at that moment yes i didt know what to say, what have i done??? I didt understand anything....is she crazy or what...hemmm...

Well, when i remember back what happen yesterdays, yes...im totally rude on that night...Its just like a tv drama where a father force his son to engaged with his friends daughter just because of business...hahaha, i dont want to remember that anymore...its just to funny for me to think about that back...

Its is such a great party...with so many Dato n Datin came along...n so many maksiat for me...terdedah sana sini...i am open minded but there is a limit too, so when its happen...i make a drama...totally a perfect chaos....i dont want to describe more about what have im doing on that party but for sure its something unforgiven....huhuhu...

I just ran away from that party n then the scene begin...I say a horrible things....i dont want to say it...hemmm...yes, tq to her cos follow me from back n tq to her again cause slap my face...just only after that i can think clearly on that night...

I drove my car and book a hotel, stay in there for 2 days and i go back home like nothing happen.....aku jahat kan...from that moment i try to muhasabah diri and think positive...yup, what she said is true..im not who i am before...im nobody now..slowly i try to wake up back and try to find THE MISSING ME...person that didt talk to much but love to think...and will think first before take any action...not just follow my own lust....huhuhu...just be my self...

p/s: sorry cause i make trouble....

You Might Also Like

0 lemas bunyi blubblub:

Salam...trime kasih sudi taip sini...