What a boring day….huhuhuhu

Monday, December 20, 2010 Nizam Riadzi 0 Comments


Hemm, it’s the second day of aidiladha..wooww…its aid back..hemm,so fast the time being running. Well, its mean there is another few days for me before I go back to university. Its final exam, and im still didt study event for one page..huhuhu..what a crazy me. My dean list may be out this sem if im still being like this..huhu..hope I will find my own self back (haha…pathetic, just need to push my self actually, don’t be to lazy)…
Hemm, today..what I do…just like several day before..wake up late, go shower, get meals and then wacht tv untile late night…and then go to sleep…its running again and again everydays. Im being borde with all of this. I want to work but, hem..didt had the job..thus I didt had any transport if I want to go work..my motocylec being using by my brother, and the car had being using by my mom…so, what left for me is just…NOTHING…wwawawaaaa….so boring if every day become like this. I know I had a lot of work to do, need to study a lot…but I don’t know, I didt had the mood to study..if I keep study without I do feels like to study, it is useless. I know I will not understand what im read thus may be I just get tired like that I go to sleep without get anything. Hem,…want to online..uhh…boring too…only go to Facebook, YM…and then here I am…in my blog…huhuhu..lucky had this blog..if not..didt know where to write all my thought..huhuhuhu
Hemm..back to my boring day life..Ok, I thought I want to make so make over to my room..Hahaha…my room just totally massy right now, and its may be to all fashion, thus im already boring with its colour too..haha. I do go to Tesco I just try to survey what kind of stuff that may be suitable with my room. Hemm…I find something interesting. HAHAHA….i do find a new brand sticker and I think I will use that sticker for my room. I want to colour my room into emm….maybe into purple or dark chocolat. Make over the old fashion cabinet into new brand Nizam style..hahaha….cant wait for that.. But, I cant do that now because my nephew still in here, so it could be hard to clean all the stuff while he still in here..(he totally crazy cute and nakallll…hahaha)….maybe after I finish my exam, I will do this make over…..;p
Huhuhuhu…what should I do now???...hem, want to gardening….erkkk, don’t fell like to, want to wacht tv…hemm…nothing interesting too…wawawaaaaa…….were is all my friend…just come in here and get hang out with me laaaaa……..gagagagagagag…..so bordddd………

p/s : should I study now???..........erkkk, maybe not……………hahahahahaa
(wish me luck for final exam…hehehe)

You Might Also Like

0 lemas bunyi blubblub:

Salam...trime kasih sudi taip sini...