Having a sex with male????....O.M.G….

Monday, December 20, 2010 Nizam Riadzi 0 Comments




Well, its happen last Thursday,emm..12.11.10..Ok, actually I had meet him in the restaurant…we just had a chat just like a friend…and then he invite me to spent a night in his family house. I had ask him, who else in that house, and then he said..nobody, just me and my family, my mom, sister and my granny. Ok then, I just follow him. Wow..quite impressive, he had a huge house, I didt know that Im being friend with a rich boy..haha…
When Im arrive in his house, almost everyone already sleep. Emm..just his younger sister in frond ..So, he ask me to just go straight to his room. Well, just go like what he sad…Hahaha…quit small his room, messy to…emm..lucky that his room not smell smelly like my brother room, or else..mybe I just go back to my house..haha…Ok, we had our conversation back, while online the internet, chatting with my FB friends and he looking at the YouTube, we each other tell our family story. Hemm,…he is tottaly like me, almost 90% same, maybe the different between use just he still had a love from his dad, while im, already lost a love from my own dad…hemmmm….what can I say, just smile ask go on with this life..
Ok, he had show me his new guitar, wow…im quite impressive once again…he had a nice guitar. He just brought it from music gallery in Jaya Jusco. Nice, I hope I can buy it too..hehe…I will, but maybe will take some times because I had other important thing to do with my money…hahaha… He did play a song, emm…an English song, I had hear that song before this, but its maybe quite a long time ago, while im still in the kindergarden or maybe in the secondary school. The song title was ZOMBIE….he also did show his video playing a guitar with his sister…haha, for me..it is totally cute. If I had a friends or even my own sister to having such a good time like that…emm, truly envy with that…;p
Hemmm…what happen after that, my lappy already out of battery, so I had to switch off the laptop. He also did the same with his laptop. We still having a conversation…and then he switch off the light, ya its almost 2am..haha, we suppose to sleep for sure. Emmm, well…he said the room was to hot…for me, its just ok, well..im already get use with the hot room…haha…(my room didt had the fan)..so, he take off his shirt and just naked…erkk…he still use the towel ok..haha…he go to the bath room and then get a shower..Me..hem, just laying my body to his bad..
After get shower..huhuh…he just jump to the bed and get laying his body beside me…hemm…I just look at him, and he just smile…he did ask me do im not hot or what…I just said that im already get use with this situation..haha…he try to seduce me for sure. He said…its just totally hot..so he ask for my permission to get naked…Well, I said…ya, just do it…its nothing wrong…we both male, thus nothing will happen right..haha…he smile back to me…
Emm…we having our chat until the morning…huhuuh…I look at his bumper…wow…totally hot..his bumper just like a women bumper…im get horny went im look at that…he try to seduce me again..i just get more horny. I try to touch his body, well…he just pretending sleep, I know he still awake…I go to his chase and try to kiss his neck and then his lips…I don’t know why im do that, but….it just happen…I suck his nipple and my hand try to role over his body…untill I touch his dick…haha, first time I touch other male dick..its feels quite awkward but emm…I just feels like I touch my own dick..haha, I see his face…he just quit and close his eye…I jerk off his dick…O.M.G…im totally envy with him..haha…I has jerk for almost 15 minutes but nothing happen..he just laught at me..hahaha…he said he can control whether he want to spank his cum or not…haha, he look at me and then he said..ok, I will give you the load..emm, quit interesting, I just look at him while he continue to jerk his dick…ok, after 15 minutes later, his spank was load..haha..wooww..for me, its tottaly cool cause he can jerk of for almost 30 minutes and then he got the spank..emm..
He did tell his secret, he said..if I want to do the same thing, I must control my mind..or if not…I will get cum just for a minutes…huhu..Ok, we continues to talk again..and again until the morning…I know he want me to do more..but, im im not ready for that…haha, there is no condom..usually I will do with girls but this time with a male…and there is no condom…O.M.G…please…I will not do it if there is no condom…
So, the conclusion in here is….stay safe…get a healthy sex…..use condom…..hahahaha…..tq

You Might Also Like

0 lemas bunyi blubblub:

Salam...trime kasih sudi taip sini...