PLEASE..OPEN YOUR EYE..SEE THROUGH YOUR HEART...

Monday, May 10, 2010 Nizam Riadzi 0 Comments

Why..??? Thats the only word can I ask my own self. It just I felt so sad we some people that proud say " im modern" but actually..barberian on their minds.

Im sory, Im not good in Inglish, but Im still trying to writing this, you wank to know why. I want the world know how I felt right now. My best friends just calling me from New York. She keep crying while we chat. This is all because she is Muslim. Whats wrong if someone is Muslim...Thats is their own religion and their faith. Everyone have their own faith, so why we as Muslim cant believe with our own faith.She just wearing HEAD SCAFF (JILBAB/TUDUNG) but, because of that my friend had trough a bad situation. Sorry again if you cant understand me because of my Inglish..but I have try my best.

I want to ask you, if you be friends with somebody for a long period and then you know that he/she is Muslim, are you going to ignore he/she for just like that? forget all your moment with he/her?...ahh..we now in the new generation..y..you all still think we Muslim as teroris, a criminal, the person that love so much to war???? is that what you all think to us MUSLIM.. please, we all know that every religion in this world is for the good ones. I know one religion that had a bad atention toward all religion in this world. I cant say about that religion. What i want to say know is i just want an answer..WHY???

Before you juged us Muslim, please understand what ISLAM first. ISLAM mean PEACE... and how come the religion that call PEACE though his follower to do criminals..THINK ABOUT THAT..same like other religion right, love to peace, but why ISLAM was the only religion that world call teroris religion. IS THAT FAIR???? What your prove that we MUSLIM is criminal, love war..ha??? answer me!!!! Please use your eye, read our AL-QURAN first..its not wrong for other religion to read our holly quran, its a book.. n in Islam, we ask people to read..to learn..to understand..and not to just say "hey you, terroris!!! while you didt understand what the meaning actually" dont you think that it shows how stupid you r.

Just read our holly quran, its not make you become MUSLIM, or criminals...NOT AT ALL....please, SEE THROUGH YOUR HEART...and then you can say anything about Islam..If you dont understand why we need to do this, cant do that..please ask to the right people..to MUSLIM people..not other religion people...Im just ask you to do that..simple...

ISLAM, we love to love, we love to peace, we love our brothers (all muslims) , we love our friends (others that non muslim), we protect children and woman, we help our neighbor...PLEASE..UNDERSTAND ISLAM FIRST...

About my friend..why she need to wearing scaff on his head. That is our faith. Islam believe that it is our pride. Woman have their own style own wearing cloths..I cant say to much..once again..please..understand ISLAM first..and then,you can do what ever you want to do..just OPEN YOUR EYE, SEE THROUGH YOUR HEART...thats all...you will see the true..BELIEVE ME...ISLAM LOVE PEACE = muslim.

You Might Also Like

0 lemas bunyi blubblub:

Salam...trime kasih sudi taip sini...